We supply all motorhomes with an LPG system that can be filled up in Petrol Stations that sell LPG.
The easiest way to find out where they are located is by going to https://autogas.app/ this will show the closest LPG stations to you and allow you to call ahead as some stations have stopped doing LPG.
That site is updated regularly, but we cannot guarantee that LPG stations will always have a supply of LPG. We recommend that you use the link above and call ahead to check.
It is much easier in Europe to find LPG as it is more commonplace. We suggest using mylpg.eu for Europe however we do not recommend in the UK.
The nearest most convenient (on Motorways/next to main connecting roads) LPG fill up point near to our branches are the following:
East of Spaceships Branch Towards London (around Heathrow airport)
Esso Herds Garage - 404 Staines Road West, Ashford, TW15 1RZ - (Confirmed LPG is available 21/04/21)
West of spaceships branch towards Wales
B Wilikins - Longmoor Farm, Park Lane, Finchampstead Wokingham, RG40 4PT (Confirmed LPG available 21/04/21)
South of spaceships branch towards Brighton
BP Moto Pease Pottage MWSA - Brighton Road RH11 9YA (confirmed LPG available 21/04/21)
North of spaceships branch towards the Midlands
BP Cowley Service Station - 44-56 Oxford Road, OX4 2DT (Confirmed LPG Available 21/24/21)
West of Spaceships Branch and towards Glasgow (Closest)
Morrisons Petrol Station- 2 Linkston Way, Bathgate, EH48 7XN (also next to a Morrisons which has everything you may need)
East of Spaceships Branch and in Edinburgh
1 Edinburgh Rd, Musselburgh EH21 6DN
Garthdee Rd, Aberdeen AB10 7QA
Oban Rd, Lochgilphead PA31 8NG
Isle of Skye
Ullapool (LAST STATION ON NC500)
Darby Service Station
Dundalk Rd, Dunleer, Co. Louth, Ireland
Nevinstown, Swords, Dublin, Ireland
43 Warrenpoint Rd, Newry BT34 3EB
756 Newtownards Rd, Dundonald, Belfast, NI, B16 0LA
Maxol/Spar Vivo Mountsandel:
14/16 Knocklynn Rd, Coleraine BT52 1WT
N13 Burt, Co Donegal
- You refill the bottle, the LPG bottle does not get replaced.
- When in Scotland fill up the LPG in Edinburgh/Glasgow. There is very limited LPG supply in the highlands.
- If you're still getting no gas in the motorhome, it may be due to the valve on the bottle being shut. Turn valve anti clockwise on the top of the bottle.
Please look below on how to fill up the LPG - please note this may not be exactly the same but it is the same principle everywhere. If you aren't sure please ask an attendant.
How to refuel with LPG
Refuelling with Autogas LPG is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Push nozzle over the lugs on the filler valve
- Turn barrel 90 degrees clockwise
- Pull the lever and latch securely into place
Keep your hands away from the barrel once you pull the lever
- Simply push and hold the button until your tank is full
- Squeeze back the lever
- Release will cause a small bit of gas to come out – this is normal
- Turn barrel anti-clockwise and replace to the holder