If you want to plug in your motorhome into a house power supply (a normal UK plug or EU plug) you will need an adaptor as we supply a 3 pin EU Hook Up 20m cable which will only fit in campsites or aires across the EU.

We hire these out - these come in EU and UK mains version and are available to add in your check in or at pick up.

This will allow you to use your motorhome as if you were in a campsite and charge the battery. A lot of our customers do this.